During the Spring/Summer semester, the Lakeshore Library Study Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Group Study Rooms
- Only current Humber and University of Guelph-Humber students can book and use the group study rooms.
- The rooms can be booked for the same day and up to one week in advance.
- Rooms reserved, but unoccupied, by at least two group members after the initial 15 minutes of a booked time forfeit the room to another group.
- Anybody using the study rooms must abide by all the rules of the group study room policy.
- Chairs are not to be removed from their respective study room, to be used in other study rooms.
- View the floor plan for room locations.