The Idea Lab workshop schedule for the Winter semester will be posted on January 13th 2020.
We currently have four spaces available to book at the North campus: two media studios and two 3D printer workstations. To see information about a space hover over the info button beside the room number in the booking calendar.
- You must be a current Humber/Guelph-Humber student, faculty, or staff member to book a studio/workstation.
- To create a booking, you must use your Humber or Guelph-Humber email account, not a personal email.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your school email once your booking is approved (within 2 hours of the request). The confirmation email you receive is your proof of the booking. Staff may ask to see this email.
- Please note that only the current semester is available for booking.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We will respond to all inquiries within one business day.
Idea Lab Booking Rules
- MAXIMUM OF: 2 hours per user, per day. Idea Lab users are expected to leave the studio/workstation by the end of their booking time.
- GRACE PERIOD: Each /user group has 15 minutes to arrive for their booking, after which the space becomes available to others.
- CANCELATION: Repeat no-shows will have their booking privileges revoked.
- PRIORITY: Priority booking will be given for academic/course related projects.