During the Spring/Summer semester, the Lakeshore Commons Study Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To Create Booking
- You must use your Humber or Guelph-Humber school email account, not a personal email.
- A "confirm your booking" email will be sent to your school account after you create a booking.
- You must click the link in this email within 30 minutes of receiving it for the booking to be final.
- Anybody using the study rooms must abide by all the rules of the group study room policy.
- Only current Humber and University of Guelph-Humber students can book and use the group study rooms.
- Rooms reserved, but unoccupied, by at least two group members after the initial 15 minutes of a booked time forfeit the room to another group.
- There is no same-day booking but you can book up to one week in advance.
- View the floor plan for room locations.