- Only current Humber and University of Guelph-Humber students can use the study rooms.
- All rooms are for group study, not individual use. Individual users will be asked to leave.
- You can book a room for your group up to 1 week in advance and/or on the same day.
- The time limit for a group (even for the first-come rooms) is 2 hours maximum per day with no back to back bookings permitted.
- Rooms reserved, but unoccupied, by at least two group members after the initial 15 minutes of a booked time forfeit the room to another group.
- In order to protect equipment and to maintain a sanitary environment, no food is allowed in the study rooms.
- Filming is not allowed in the study rooms without prior permission.
- Violating the rules could result in loss of privilege.
View the floor plan for room locations.